- Easy servicing, not tools required
- FAST FIT stud fixings.
- User friendly direction arrows
- Convertible to electric with conversion kit
- Available in 3 finishes (Alloy Black, Alloy Grey, Chrome)
When installing a winch, Lewmar recommends the winch must be mounted on a flat surface and that the rope enters the drum at an angle of 5? to 10? to the base axis of the winch. This angle can be achieved by using a base wedge when mounting the winch.
5 x M6 (1/2 in) countersink head screws on 121mm (4 3/4 in) PCD
(D) Drum Diameter: 2 15/16″ (74mm)
(B) Base Diameter: 5 13/16″ (148mm)
(H) Height: 6 1/4″ (158.5mm)
(L) Line Entry: 3 1/8″ (79mm)
40ST Technical Specifications:
- 1st Gear Ratio: 1.9:1
- 2nd Gear Ratio: 5.8:1
- 1st Power Ratio: 13.2:1
- 2nd Power Ratio: 40.2:1
- Safe Working Load: 1753 lbs. (795kg)
- Weight: 10.7lbs (4.9kg)
- Line Size:5/16″-1/2″ (8-12mm)
Interested in the 40ST in Chrome Bronze?
Call in store for Special Order pricing and availability.