Available exclusively from Mustang Survival, the NEW MD3157 was specifically designed for serious users who experience the most severe marine conditions.
The heavy duty fabric improves puncture and abrasion resistance and is easy to clean. Other new innovations include a damage-tolerant inflator cover no more cracked inspection windows.
With a comfortable and low-profile fit, the MD3157 offers enhanced mobility and reduced heat stress, allowing crews and professionals to work more efficiently throughout the day. Its 35lb buoyancy rating also means theyll have the added safety of extra flotation when they need it.
Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) ensures that inflation will only automatically occur when submerged in 4 or more inches of water, and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. This technology is exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free
for 5 years or until inflated.
MD3157 Inflatable PFD features:
- Exclusive HIT technology no more accidental inflations
- Designed to stand up to harsh environments for professional users
- New damage-tolerant inflator cover reduces wear and protects inflator cap
- 5 year maintenance-free inflator unless inflated
- 35 lb of buoyancy when inflated twice the flotation of a standard foam vest
- Durable and easy-to-use SecureZip closure system
- Easy to clean fabrics
- Lightweight and comfortable design. Ideal for constant wear situations, hot, humid conditions and high mobility requirements.
- Approval: Transport Canada/Canadian Coast Guard