The all-new ResQLink PLB’s are the smallest and lightest 406 MHz PLB in the world. Feature packed, with three levels of integrated signal technology – GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability.
The ResQLink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites. The built-in strobe light increases visibility during rescue. The self-test and GPS test features can be combined with ACR’s optional 406Link.com “I’m OK” Messaging service to send peace of mind communication to family and friends, letting them know everything is OK. ResQLink PLUS is a floating version. The standard ResQLink will float with the optional flotation pouch (9521).
- Battery: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium battery packs; 6 years from date of manufacture; 11 year storage
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Deployment: Manual
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 1, deploy antenna, 2, press ON button, 3, and provide clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hour, 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min.
- Factory tested: Exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Radiated Power: 5+ W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Operational Life: Exceeds required 24 hours @ -4 degree F (-20 degrees C)
- Typical performance: 30 hours @ -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C), longer in higher ambient temperatures
- Storage: -40 degrees F to + 158 degrees F (-40 degrees C to +70 degrees C)
- Certification: Pending Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, Europe
- Size: 1.3″ x 1.9″ x 3.9″
- Weight: 4.6 oz