Although though the concept of a composting head (toilet) is not a new one, this unit is the freshest of the new generation of this kind of product. Nature’s Head designers and their wives, all sailors with many years of boating experience, having used earlier versions of composting toilets on their boats, saw a need for a better designed more user friendly product. The concept has been refined and reworked to provide you with a more user friendly product which is aesthetically pleasing, more space-efficient, and a more affordable alternative to previously offered models. While designed to withstand the rigors of the boating environment, the Nature’s Head is well suited for many other applications. Wherever you choose to install your new Nature’s Head, it is sure to provide you with years of worry-free sanitation solutions without the hassles, inconvenience, and odors of traditional sanitation systems.
What sets us apart!!
- Five Year Warranty
- All stainless hardware.
- Full size elongated seat for comfort.
- Disassembles in seconds for emptying.
- Composting handle can be mounted on either side.
- Vent hose and fan may be mounted on either side.
- Unit comes with everything for your installation but the external vent.
- Molded in toilet seat for safety and ease of cleaning.
- Completely self contained and portable.
- Fully supported liquid tank for applications where it extends beyond mounting pedestal
- Translucent liquid tank allows for easy visual capacity inspection.
- Rear of main tank is cut-out for bulkhead clearance on some boats.
- It’s AFFORDABLE!
Because our toilet separates the liquids from the solids (to put it politely), it doesn’t smell bad. It’s when you mix the urine and the solids that you get the really bad odors associated with sewage. When working properly the toilet will have a slight earthy smell when you open it.