Whale Gusher Titan Manual Pump
$249.99 – $299.99
The Gusher Titan BP4410 Thru Deck orBulkhead model is a powerful, lightweight bilge and wastepump. Suitable for use on boats over 40 feet. Includes the Deckplate.
Gusher Titan is Whale’s tough lightweight proven pump. A design that has been tried tested and trusted by sailors for decades.
Whale’s high performance lightweight model.
- High flow rate: 105 ltrs (28 US gals) per minute
- Clamp ring easily removed for pump head rotation
- Tough yet lightweight proven design
- 2 mounting options – bulkhead and thru deck models
- Quick maintenance – Clamp ring easily removed for pump head rotation
- Typical Uses: bilge pump out, Holding tank pump out, Toilet flush
- Ease of operation – Self priming and spring assisted outlet valve
- Straight forward installation
- Hose connection: 38mm (1-1/2″) Smooth bore hose connections
- Weight: 1.85 Kg (4.1 lbs)
- Materials: Moulded acetal copolymer, glass filled polypropylene, nylon, stainless steel, chromed phosphor bronze, nitrile and neoprene rubber.
- Service kit: AK4400 Neoprene or AK4419 Nitrile parts.
- Accessories: Spare handle AS4405
- Maximum suction lift: 4m (13.5ft)
- Maximum discharge head: 4m (13.5ft)
Performance Data under the following conditions:
- with Suction Lift of 1m (3ft), and Discharge Head of 0.5m (1.5ft) – 45 strokes/min yields 67 ltrs (18 US gals) per minute. 70 strokes/min yields 105ltrs (28 US gals) per minute.
- with Suction Lift of 2m (6ft), and Discharge Head of 0.5m (1.5ft) – 45 strokes/min yields 65 ltrs (17 US gals) per minute. 70 strokes/min yields 98 ltrs (26 US gals) per minute.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...