Sudbury Elastomeric Marine Sealant
$13.99 – $27.99
A one-part, fast skinning and fast curing multi-purpose marine grade sealant with superior strength, adhesion, elongation and life characteristics.
A one-part, fast skinning (10 minutes) and fast curing (24 hours) multi-purpose marine grade sealant with superior strength, adhesion, elongation and life characteristics.
- Cures in temperatures of -20°F (-28.9°C) to 120°F (-48.9°C)
and can be wet sanded and painted after curing.
- Flexibility and compression capabilities are excellent.
- Heavy duty use above or below the waterline.
- Twists, bends, expands, compresses.
- Seals ports, beds hardware, stops leaks.
- Resistant to teak cleaners, oil, diesel fuel and salt water.
- Adheres tenaciously without primers to fiberglass, glass, plastic, metal and wood.
- Simple clean up with mineral spirits.
- Not recommended for wooden deck seams or use in areas subject to gasoline.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...