The innovative copper-copolymer formula of Micron CSC provides a controlled release of antifouling biocide at the paint surface, which means that the longevity of the coating is related to the amount of paint applied.
Micron CSC will not lose its effectiveness when hauled out of the water for extended periods of time (such as winter storage). All that is needed to reactivate the paint in the spring is to wash the surface using a stiff brush or lightly power wash.
Application Details – Micron CSC
- Area – Below Water
- Finish/Sheen – Matte
- Number of Coats – 2 to 3 minimum
- Method of application – Brush / Roller / Airless Spray / Conventional Spray
- Available colors – View drop down menu
- Pack sizes – Quart / Gallon
- Suitable for high speed boats? – YES