Brightside Polyurethane is the most technically advanced one-part polyurethane available. Brightside now contains Teflon® for better resistance to staining, abrasion and easy cleaning.
Brightside uses Polyflow 4000®, a unique polyurethane resin, which yields excellent flow and leveling characteristics as well as incredible abrasion and chemical resistance.
Brightside also takes advantage of the latest in ultraviolet technology which insures longer color and gloss retention.
Together these technologies create a one-part polyurethane which gives the look of a two-part polyurethane with the application ease of a one-part enamel.
Application Details – Brightside Polyurethane
- Area – Above the waterline
- Finish/Sheen – High Gloss
- Number of Coats – 2 minimum
- Method of application – Brush / Roller / Airless Spray / Conventional Spray
- Available colors – View drop down menu
- Pack sizes – Quart / Gallon (Some colours only)