ProMariner’s Heavy Duty Recreational series ProSport 12 Dual Bank on-board marine battery charger provides increased power and performance. Waterproof and saltwater tested.
The Distributed-On-Demand technology advantage ensures 100% of the available charging amps are fully utilized to meet the demand of each battery on-board. For example, if your Bank #1 Starting Battery only needs 2 amps from the ProSport 12 (6/6) two bank charger, the remaining 4 amps will be automatically Distributed-On-Demand to Bank #2 providing a total of 10 amps to that battery(ies). Conventional chargers often have amp limitations per bank. A conventional 5/5 10 amp charger cannot tranfer any unused amps from the first bank to a second battery bank.
The ProSport 12 features a sequential Multi-Stage Charging process that delivers three sequenced modes of operation that includes; Charging, Conditioning and Maintenance of each battery. This process is proven to extend the life of your batteries and will fully charge the batteries each time.
- Distributed-On-Demand Technology – Automatically senses and distributes 100% of available charging amps to any one bank or combination of all banks
- Automatic Multi-Stage Charging – Charges and conditions batteries with a built in safe maintenance mode for long and short term storage
- Extruded Aluminum Housing – For superior heat transfer and durability
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant – Saltwater tested for coastal sport fishing and boating
- Lead Acid/STD AGM, Gel and (HP) AGM Battery Selectable – One time user selector provides optimum charge for either battery type
- Dynamic Thermal Output Control – Provides appropriate charging amps to your batteries while maintaining recommended charger temperature
- Built-in Protection – Reverse polarity, ignition & temperature protection
- LED Power and Charge Indicators – At-a-glance power and charging status
- Pre-wired for Easy Installation
- 12 or 24 volt systems.
- 2 Year Warranty