The Blue Sea 7650 Add a Battery package is a complete two battery bank management solution. It features a Blue Sea 5511e Dual Circuit PlusTM Battery Switch which isolates engine and house circuits and a Blue Sea 7610 120 Amp SI ACR automatic charging relay which combines batteries for charging.
The battery switch will isolate the “Start” and “House” circuits while allowing the combination of both battery banks for emergency starting. In the “ON” position, both battery banks are energized simultaneously while maintaining battery bank isolation, minimizing the risk of a dead Start battery. The “Combine Batteries” function offers the ability to combine the two battery banks in the event of a low Start battery.
- Ignition protected – Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- 3/8″-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8″ and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8″ (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Approx 4″ x 4″ footprint