BLUE SEA Heavy Duty Battery Switches
$114.99 – $136.99
600 Amperes Continuous Rating for applications requiring high power output, reliability, and low heat generation.
600 Amperes Continuous Rating for applications requiring high power output, reliability, and low heat generation. Accepts two 4/0 battery cables per terminal Luminous label for low light reading.
- Ignition protected – Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- .870″ (22.01mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- M12 (1/2″) Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets all American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Case design allows surface or flush mounting
- Fits all Perko low amperage battery switch hole patterns
|Cranking Rating: 10 sec||2750 amp DC||1750 amp DC|
|Cranking Rating: 60 sec||1325 amp DC||1150 amp DC|
|Intermittent Rating: 5 min||900 amp DC||900 amp DC|
|Continuous Rating||600 amp DC||500 amp DC|
|Voltage Rating||48 Volts DC Max|| 48 Volts DC Max|
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...