Lewmar introduces the worlds first compact stainless steel windlass for power and sail boats. The beautiful styled deck unit conceals a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control. Rope-chain or all-chain anchor rodes maybe employed at the touch of a button, whilst the fully machined, low profile gypsy will keep your ropes in beautiful condition for years to come. Gypsy only version.
- Rope-chain gypsy
- Manual override & chain release
- Stylish Stainless Steel deck unit
- Cone clutch for smooth, easy control
- Drive Train- robust & reliable
- Splined shaft
- CE approved
- 5/16″ G40 Gypsy
- No drum
- Motor Power: 700 Watts
- Max Pull: 650 kg.
- Max Line Speed: 21m/min
- Working Load: 45 kg
- Current Draw at Working Load: 80 amps
- Line Speed at Working Load: 14m/min
- Circuit Breaker: 90 Amps
- Weight: 9.5 kg
Above includes complete windlass with rocker switch, circuit breaker, contactor and winch handle.