Light and compact, the Odyssey series is the ultimate boat in a bag. All Odyssey models roll up quickly and easily to fit in a storage/carry bag (included), making it easy to get on the water faster or store it when not in use.
- Collapsible and light RTM molded fiberglass transom
- Modern tapered tube design leaves more room in the bow and space for a fuel tank
- Larger diameter tubes for more buoyancy and carrying capacity
- Easy Lift” transom lip carrying point and bow lifting handle
- Built in transom Trim Tabs for more lift and earlier planing
- Available in German made Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM
- Light weight rub rail
- Two piece light weight oars
- RTM molded fiberglass seat
- 2 rear carrying handles, 4 webbing handles & 1 bow handle
- 4 davit lifting points, 2 towing D-rings
- High pressure hand pump
- Repair kit
- Easy to stow storage/ carrying bag
- Fuel tank tie-down straps in bow
- Short Shaft recommended
High Pressure Inflatable V-Hull
Constructed from two layers of durable copolymer polyester fabric, joined inside by thousands of drop stitch fibers and inflates to form a lightweight rigid deck, Odyssey’s Air Floor Series offers performance, combined with effortless setup and takedown-just inflate and go, deflate and stow.
Walker Bay is one of the only inflatable boat manufacturers in the world to offer a choice in fabric options: ORCA CSM or PVC. Built to last, both fabrics offer durable seams using a 3 layer process with all seams internally and externally butted for maximum reliability. The answer to which fabric should you choose lies in what you are looking for in an inflatable.
If price isn’t a concern, ORCA CSM is an excellent choice for warmer climates or the avid boater. Casual boaters or those who live in milder climates can reap the economical benefits of a PVC boat. Regardless of your choice, a boat cover is strongly recommended as it will protect your tube and prolong the lifespan of your boat.
- Rounded Tube Ends offer more internal space versus traditional pointed tubes as there is greater length in the cockpit than in tube end
- Large diameter multi-chamber tubes provide a safer, drier ride
- Premium one-way valves
|Floor Type||Air Floor|
|Overall Length (cm/ft)||310cm / 10′ 2″|