Davis Wheel-A-Weigh Extra Duty
Get your small craft to and from the water quickly, safely, and easily! Wheel-a-Weigh Extra Duty launching wheels are for loads up to 330 lbs. (150 kg).
Wheel-a-Weigh Extra Duty Features
Extra Duty has curved wheel frames, allowing wheels to pivot under the boat, moving the balance point forward to make moving heavier loads easier. Features include:
- 316 stainless steel frame and pivot bracket
- Inflatable 14-inch tires (36 cm) with roller bearings inside the hub
- 330 lb. capacity (150 kg)
- Precision molded, non-corrosive wheel hubs
- Stainless steel installation hardware included
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Portable, Removable Wheels
Wheel-a-Weigh transom wheels are portable and removable. A detent pin on each pivot bracket lets you position the wheels up or down, or remove them completely for storage.
Wheel-a-Weigh is mounted wide on the transom. This distributes the load and leaves clearance for outboard motors. In most cases, the boat can be operated without removing the wheels.
Note: This product is not designed to be towed behind a vehicle.
- 14″ (36 cm) inflatable tires.
- For loads up to 330 lbs. (150 kg).
- Weight 15 lbs. 11 oz. (7.2 kg).
- Packaged dimensions: 31″ wide × 18.75″ high × 4.75″ deep (78.8 × 47.7 x 12.1 cm)