Durable, breathable 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a big difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket to heat up cold fingers, a secure chest pocket to hold essential tools, and a dedicated fly patch for sidelined flies.
- Durable & breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 4-layer upper & lower
- Top access zippered pocket plus reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- 3 belt loops with 1.5 in. elastic waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- For sizing help, please watch How To Find Your Wader Size
- Click here for Size Chart
WEIGHT: 38 oz. (1077.3 g)
ITEM #: PG-12569
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we’ll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible.
If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we’ll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS – REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS – WADER REPAIRS ON US If your waders leak within the first year, we’ll repair at no charge.