Lloyds Kryptonite Aerosol Anti-Corrosion Metal Treatment
- Satin Black; 14oz
- The most robust steel protection available period.
- A truly unique metal treatment that is applied like a paint but becomes part of the steel itself.
- Engineered and tested to last several decades.
- Even when steel is physically gouged the Kryptonite treatment will not bubble or flake or lift next to the exposed area indefinitely.
- Kryptonite is immune to salt spray corrosion, steel flexing and carbolic acids (exhaust fumes and acid rain).
- This ultra strong bond to steel is achieved through an electro chemical reaction.
- When dry, Kryptonite outlasts hot dipped Galvanized, Powder Coating and Epoxy Coating.
- Kryptonite dries to an attractive satin black finish but if desired top coating and touch up may be done when dry with no re – coat window.
- Kryptonite High Heat formulation has a service range up to 800°F.
- It is solvent borne and offers extremely fast drying time as well as corrosion resistance.
|Dimensions||12 × 3 × 3 in|
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...