The Lofoten Floor Mounted Heater is ideal for boats 35ft-40ft. Similar to the Antarctic in performance but with a larger top area, rectangular shape, and a cast-iron lid providing a top cooking surface.
Please note: stove pipe and fittings are sold separately.
- Requires 4” diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 6ft of chimney is required, a straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- Includes a small cast iron cook top for cooking etc
- This model has a larger combustion chamber so it produces more heat than the Alaska and Newport heaters
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal or a 2 turn hot water coil for 15-20 gal can be installed for water heating
Weight: 31 lbs
Fuel Consumption / 24hr:
1.29 gal LOW
3.20 gal HIGH
Low: 6500 BTU
High: 16250 BTU