Team McLube Hullkote combines the same very fast world renowned McLube proprietary formulation of our bonded PTFE suspension system with an entirely revolutionary citrus-based long lasting high gloss polish. The results have been remarkable, by all accounts.
- Environmentally friendly citrus based hydrophobic polish designedfor an easier, faster hull coating application saving your team's valuable time and strength for the race course.
- Citrus based natural degreaser and polish creates anultra-smooth, well sealed finish with an excellent and long-lasting high gloss shine
- Same active ingredient suspension as Sailkote creating the same durable chemical bond as Sailkote
- Provides superior UV protection for your hull and spars from the damaging rays of the sun
- Very environmentally friendly and entirely safe for you to use
- No harmful petroleum distillates (used in most other polishes and wax products), no harsh solvents, and no nano-tech health or safety concerns here
- Keeps your hull cleaner, much longer than anything else available today
- Applies in half the time of standard petroleum based polishes (just wipe on and wipe off, no waiting for anything to dry)
- Deep, lustrous showroom quality shine
- Lasts more than one full year above the waterline and more than 20 days of hard use below the waterline (2-3 coats will increase performance and durability to more than 30 days below the waterline)
- Highly hydrophobic (repels water, dirt, salt, grime, oil deposits, etc.)
- Very, very fast
- Shake bottle well
- Saturate a small cloth with Hullkote and apply to a clean surface adding additional Hullkote to the cloth as needed. Hullkote is a distinct green color making the polish easy to see against any color surface
- Hullkote Speed Polish applies and adheres nicely right overthe top of other polishes, so no need to strip prior to applying Hullkote Speed Polish for the first time.
- You may immediately wipe away any excess Hullkote using a clean, dry cloth. No waiting, and no crusty haze to remove. There is no need to wait for the product to dry just wipe it on, and then polish away the excess. No heavy buffing is required
- Apply 2 coats initially for best results
- Apply to a relatively clean, dirt and grit free surface to avoid scratching