Bristol Finish Traditional Amber Urethane is recommended for exterior marine use.
Fast, easy application
- No sanding between coats
- Let sit for 1 hour between coats
- Molecular cross-linking insures a perfect bond between coats, and eliminates hours of sanding labor. Finish your project in one or two days, not 2 to 4 weeks!
- Completely transparent, and looks exactly like varnish
Unmatched Durability, Very Low Maintenance
- Designed to hold up on unshaded, horizontal surfaces
- 10X more UV resistance than ordinary varnish
- 100X more abrasion resistance than ordinary varnish
- Not affected by gasoline, diesel fuel or cleaning chemicals
- Has the highest level of UV resistance that is possible to achieve in a transparent coating
- Excellent gloss retention, will not become brittle, crack, or peel
- Traditional Amber Urethane will look good for 1 to 2 years without maintenance in the Caribbean, and up to 4 years in New England. When it's time for maintenance, all that's needed is to lightly sand, apply a topcoat, and enjoy the results for a few more years.