Excluded from free shipping Please call for an accurate shipping quote.
Aquagard is a water based antifouling with ablative action. It is fast drying, easy to clean up and can be applied with brush, roller or spray.
Aquagard is designed to be used over previously painted or wooden boats without the need of primers. After application, the boat may be
stored up to 12 months before launching.
Features & Benefits:
Water based Antifoulant Paints for Fiberglass & Wooden Boats
- Enviro-Friendly Product
- Ablative action repels barnacles & other growth
- Fast drying
- Water based paint rolls on easily
- Great value and outstanding results
- Soap & water clean-up
- Exceeds V.O.C. standards
- Controlled leach out
- Non-toxic fumes
- Compatible with most bottom paints on the market today
- Also great for use on inflatable boats without the use of primer!
- Plastic containers increase shelf life
- U.S. EPA approved
- Canadian PMRA approved