Propane Heater with the elegance of a Fireplace. Ideal for boats up to 30 to 36 feet. The combustion process is completely isolated from the inside of the boat by the unique, direct vent design. A built-in blower provides good heat circulation. Heater is sold with all accessories including a stainless steel backing plate and 28 of flexible, double stainless chimney. Safe, easy to use and extremely economical.
SPECIFICATIONS P12000 Model
- Type - Direct Vent
- Ignition - Manual
- Fuel - LPG (Propane/Butane) Low Pressure 11 inch water column
- Fuel Consumption (Hours) - 1 lb propane bottle - Low 5.5 hours or 3.9 hours on High.
- 20 lb tank - Low 110 hours or 78 hours on High.
- Fuel Line - 3/8 inch copper or approved hose - 3/8 inch flare fitting
- Heat Rating - Fan Off - Low 4000BTU/h - 920kcal/h ( 1080w/h) High 5500BTU/h - 1289kcal/h (1485w/h)
- Heat Rating - Fan On - Low 8000BTU/h - 1840kcal/h (2160w/h) High 11500BTU/h - 2645kcal/h (3105w/h)
- Heater Dimensions - Height - 16 ins (40cm) Width - 10 ins (21.25cm) Depth - 7.25 ins (18.13cm) Mounted Depth - 8 ins (20cm)
- Weight - 20 lbs (9.09 kg)
- Blower Fan Power - 12V DC - Power jack for 120VAC to 12VDC installed. (500ma 2.1mm Centre Positive) (Dickinson Part No. 19-010
- Power Consumption - .17 Amp
- S/S Flue Pipe - Flexible - Inner nominal - 1.5 inch (37.5mm) diameter. Outer nominal - 2.5 ins (62.5mm) diameter
- S/S Flue Pipe - Flexible - Minimum Operating Length - 24ins (60cm) Maximum Operating Length - 60 ins (1.5m)
- Double Flue Outlet - Height above deck - 4.5 inches (11.25cm) DeckFlange diameter - 6 inches (15cm) Deck Mount hole size - Min 3 inches(7.5cm)