Excluded from free shipping Please call for an accurate shipping quote.
The Alaska Floor Mounted Heater is ideal for boats 30ft-35ft. Small, compact, attractive, economical burning fireplace that produces a cozy, comfortable dry heat.
Please note: Request Item, built on demand. Stove pipe and fittings are sold separately.
- Requires 3” diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 4ft of chimney is required, a 6ft straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- Almost identical model to the Newport bulkhead model but is a floor mount heater.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal can be installed for water heating.
Weight: 22 lbs
Fuel Consumption / 24hr:
1.29 gal LOW
3.20 gal HIGH
Low: 6500 BTU
High: 16250 BTU