Provides detailed coastal coverage of the U.S. including the East Coast from the Canadian Border to Key West, FL; the Gulf of Mexico; Alaska; the West Coast from Puget Sound to the Mexican Border; Hawaii; the Bahamas; the Aleutian and Channel Islands; and major inland rivers. Also features general coverage of Canadian waters in the Inside and Outside Passages, Puget Sound, and the Great Lakes.
See more of your surroundings with BlueChart® g2 data. With BlueChart g2, you'll get detailed marine cartography that provides convenient viewing of nautical content. By combining the most comprehensive mapping data with navigation position information from your compatible GPS, BlueChart g2 allows you to see your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, waterways, obstructions, restricted areas andmore.
Available on microSD/SD card only
- Realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more
- Smooth display presentation including seamless transitioning between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries
- Safety Depth settings lets you select up to five values for specific depth contour intervals
- Fishing charts to help scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display
- Choice of standard 2D direct overhead or 3D over the bow map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier
- The file size of this download and space required on your microSD card is 1801 MB. It is not recommended that this download be loaded directly to your device. It only can be loaded to a prepared or blank microSD/SD card.
- Reduced price map updates are not available for downloadable mapping products. If you would like to update your maps, you must purchase the updated mapping on a preprogrammed microSD/SD card or purchase and download your desired region again.
- A download can be purchased, but will not be available for download and use, unless the device it will be unlocked to is registered.
Use with One Device Only
- This download only may be used on 1 compatible device. Data downloaded to a microSD/SD card is associated with the device you select during the download process. Please purchase additional quantities for additional devices.
- Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
- For fixed-mount Garmin marine devices, you will be required to enter the serial number or unit ID for your device. Downloaded charts only can be used on the device with this serial number or unit ID. If you own a compatible Garmin Marine Network multi-function display (MFD), the chart card must reside in the device for which the serial number was provided. This device will provide the charts to other devices on the marine network, but the card will not be recognized if inserted into any other device. To ensure that marine BlueChart g2 and g2 Vision cards are usable without restrictions, Garmin recommends ordering pre-programmed cards or going to a retailer.
High speed Internet required. Not for use with dial-up Internet access or satellite Internet providers. Actual download speeds may vary.