The Blue Sea 2302 is the industry standard busbar used to consolidate multiple wires or feed multiple circuits. Has 1/4 studs for positive AC or DC distribution or for the collection of negative or AC ground circuits. Has twenty #8-32 Screw Terminals available.
- Stud design provides direct terminal to bus contact for a low resistant connection.
- Stainless steel studs and screws allow high torque for excellent electrical contact
- Tin plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- UL94-VO rated (self-extinguishing) base material resists high heat
- Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw terminal
- Mounts with #10 screws
- Overall Maximum Size: 9.125" Long x 1.25" Wide
- Maximum Voltage: 300V AC / 48V DC
- Bus Material: Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110 / UNS 11000
- Weight: Lb (Kg) 0.53 (0.24)
- Studs: Stainless Steel, 1/4"-20, torque 72 in-lbs, accepts 1/4" (M6) ring terminal
- Base Material: Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate
- Continuous Amperage: 130 Amperes AC / 150 Amperes DC
- Screws: Stainless steel, #8-32 screw terminal, torque 18 in-lbs, accepts #8 (M4) ring terminals