Excluded from free shipping Please call for an accurate shipping quote.
- Motor: 1000 Watt
- Gypsy Chain Size: 5/16" HT or 3/8" HT
- Rope Size: 9/16"-5/8" or 5/8"-3/4"
- Haulage Speed: 59-79ft /min (18-24 m/min)
- Current Draw: 70-110 Amp (1000 Watt 12 Volt)
- Maximum Pull: 950 Kg (2090 lb) - 1000 Watt
- Weight: 20 Kg (44 lb)
Lofrans Windlass Features
- The main shaft is in stainless AISI 431 with a high mechanical strength.
- The body of the windlass, the drum and various components are made in a special aluminum alloy, polished and anodized.
- The worm-wheel is in alloy bronze - worm is in 38NCD4 steel.
- Screws and outer components are in stainless AISI 304 or AISI 316.
- The Lofrans gearbox is made for high mechanical efficiency and designed for marine use.
- The gearbox ratio from 1/50 up to 1/75 is the right compromise between performance and speed.
- The long life oil bath lubrification protects the internal components of the gearbox from wear and tear and reduces the noise.
- The gear case is black anodized for long-life protection.
- The Lofrans electric motors are manufactured to IP 56 degree of protection (DIN 40 050) - protection against deckwater
- Shaft, screws, nuts and cover made in stainless steel
- Electric motor case protected by a black paint.
- Most of Lofrans electric motors are series-wound. They have the advantage over the less expensive permanent magnet motors to produce an initial starting torque which can be useful in critical situations.